Lots of good stuff happening
this month for “Jaybird’s Song.” Check out these free events where I’ll be signing books (and in some cases presenting the deets) for my new novel, as well as “You’ve Got A Wedgie Cha Cha Cha,” a collection of columns from my years as a weekly columnist for the Dunwoody Crier.
My sally into the novelist world has been fun and is getting better all the time,
but I need a catapult…
and you can help.
Here’s are some ways. And I’ll be oh-so grateful!
- Have you read “Jaybird’s Song?” If yes, thank you! Please tell your friends if you enjoyed it, and PLEASE post a review on Amazon or Goodreads. If you haven’t read it, here’s how you can purchase: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kathy+wilson+florence
2. Share my posts! These events are great opportunities for book lovers to meet lots of authors and share their love of books and more.
3. Tell your book clubs about “Jaybird’s Song!” I’d love to come to your meeting to join in the discussion, and I’ll provide hard copies at a discounted price for your club.
4. Share your pics reading “Jaybird’s Song.” I’ll post them on my Facebook page, or share via Instagram via @jaybirdssong, #readsnapshare, #jaybirdssong
4. Do you have an “in” with Oprah? Or Reese? Drew? Nicole? I’m looking for that giant catapult and any of these ladies could make it happen!
5. Come see me at Escape2Books next Saturday, or the Decatur Book Festival or Titles at Twilight! Thanks so much for all your support!
And please feel free to comment on this blog, share, etc. I see the analytics that people are reading, but I’d love to know WHO is reading and catch up with you! K